Aftermarket Backup Camera Lines are miss-aligned - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

Old 11-09-2016, 03:22 PM

Default Aftermarket Backup Camera Lines are miss-aligned

Hi Guys,

I just installed an aftermarket backup camera for my 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE:

Toyota Camry SE and XLE Integrated Backup Camera Kit (2012-2014) for Factory Radio by PYvideo
Link: https://amzn.com/B00KLSX3ZK

I noticed that the backup camera guide lines are miss-aligned, as I installed my camera not exactly in the center as I had the trunk open latch there.

Is there a way to adjust these lines somehow using the factory radio, the radio model says "57076"?

I did some research and looks like there is a hidden/diagnostic/service menu on Camry models, so I tried that setup button + headlights on/off and car button + headlights on/off, both take me to hidden menu but cant get to the camera settings menu as well as Camera option is grayed out.

Anybody knows any tricks to get into Camera settings and adjust the lines?