Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Android 4.2.2 Dual Core system multi-Touch Screen Car DVD GPS Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

Your link works perfect! Wow, that looks totally awesome! I'll admit that I am really jealous right now.
Since you have had some time with it, what are your impressions? Kind of a review?
If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? Link to the seller on eBay or name?

Old 04-15-2015, 09:30 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Patonium
Your link works perfect! Wow, that looks totally awesome! I'll admit that I am really jealous right now.
Since you have had some time with it, what are your impressions? Kind of a review?
If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? Link to the seller on eBay or name?

I have no problems answering questions after all that's why we sign into Forums so if you have any questions ask and I will answer them as soon as I can.

The seller ebay store is http://stores.ebay.com/joyouselect/ , I paid 309.99 plus 59.99 shipping the item comes from Hong Kong and it took about a week and some to arrive.
I was very impress with how fast I received the item, so far I'm still playing with it cause I'm an Apple kind of guy and don't know much about Android but this radio is extremely smooth it works better than what I though, there's a lot of settings to play with the only thing is on the Movies is not as bright as I would like but you can still see everything fine.
The GPS works just like my external Garmin so it's really good, music its really loud I mean it hits hard and sounds way better than the stock one, Blutooth is fast and connects almost instant and the wifi setting are pretty good.
Overall I am super happy and at the moment looking to purchase another one like this for my 07 Tundra, I give it about 4 1/2 stars due to the movie brightness maybe there's a setting I'm missing
The whole thing is like having a tablet and all the extra goodies
One more thing, make sure you get the Android Kit Kat 4.4 and not the Windows CE I'm not a fan of Windows so I don't know how it would work specially knowing their computers lol

Last edited by roman726; 04-15-2015 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for posting back and commenting about the difference of the Windows and the Android.
Does the GPS require a navigation CD to be installed? I've seen some of these units needing a CD to do the GPS function.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:42 AM

Thanks for posting back and commenting about the difference of the Windows and the Android.
Does the GPS require a navigation CD to be installed? I've seen some of these units needing a CD to do the GPS function.
The unit came with a micro sd card with maps and a dedicated slot for gps, it's been preloaded and ready too use

Old 04-17-2015, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator

So, no issues with the gps? Nice to hear.
Do you have any other impressions of the unit?

Old 04-17-2015, 05:54 AM

So, no issues with the gps? Nice to hear.
Do you have any other impressions of the unit?
so far I love it, it does everything I Would ask for and maybe more once I get to understand everything that Android can do

Last edited by roman726; 04-23-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:03 AM

The AvinUSA deck is amazing for this.. just installed one in my Camry, and will be posting up a full install guide soon!

Old 05-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator

Looking forward to it!

Old 05-25-2015, 05:35 AM

Looking forward to it!
Done and posted! 8)

https://www.camryforums.com/forum/au...llation-50311/

Old 05-26-2015, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks! I replied in another post asking about cost and where you purchased.

Quick Reply: Android 4.2.2 Dual Core system multi-Touch Screen Car DVD GPS Navigation