Go Back   Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Enthusiast Forum > General Toyota Camry Forums > General Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2006, 09:24 AM

Default 1994 Camry Power door locks not working

I am new to this message board. I just bought a 94 Camry V6 from a co-worker. It is my commuter car and so far I love it. The only problem I have is that neither of the front powere door locks work. The power door locks work for both of the rear door locks. I took off the front interior door panels and I can see a push rod moving when the door lock button is depressed. The push rod disappears into the door and I can't see where it goes. As far as I can tell everything looks attached and I can't see any broken parts. Is this a common problem with the camry? Anyone have insight to this problem?

Thanks,

Joe
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Camryforums!
Old 01-14-2006, 08:30 AM

Default RE: 1994 Camry Power door locks not working

take a look inside ur car if ALL ur electronix are working properly.. if u find even just 1 that's not working.. go check ur fuse box and u might find one das blown?..
Old 01-25-2006, 08:30 PM

Default RE: 1994 Camry Power door locks not working

Sounds like a possible blown fuse but that doesn't mean that is the problem.All four doors should be wired together so if one doesn't work,none of them should work,unless the two are both broken.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:30 PM

submit to reddit

Tags
1994, 99, automatic, camry, door, forums, fuse, latch, location1994, lock, locks, power, problems, toyota, working