General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:17 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Specifications & General Maintenance
Print Wikipost

Online CamrY Repair Manuals - Free

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Default Online CamrY Repair Manuals - Free

I am not a salesman. I'm a diyer who believes in sharing info with guys like myself who hate getting screwed by dealership repair shops and for that matter ALL repair shops.

At the web site below, you will find pdf versions of Toyota factory service manuals. They had issues with trying to download using Internet Explorer, but have resolved it. I just got done downloading all '07 Camry 2AZ-FE FSMs. There are manuals there for many generations of Camry's.

Hard copy FSMs will run you between $300 - $400. I hope this helps someone.

http://www.camrymanuals.com/

Old 08-23-2007, 05:51 AM
Default RE: Online CamrY Repair Manuals - Free

Thanks Mike. I did not purchase the electrical schematic manual with my Engine & Trans books so access to that is welcome. I still like the hard copy version as it works well in the garage and the book always opens - unlike some computer software. I wonder how the site is getting around copyright infringement? The hard part will be getting forum posters to read the manual, but at least they won't have an affordability issue.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:35 PM

Pedro:

I also like hard copy manuals, but free is free. You can always printthe pages needed for a specific task.

My guess is Toyota will shut them down any day now for putting the new material up on the web. Yota might not care about making material for 10 yr. old cars available, but brand new stuff is gonna get them angry.

I posted this info everywhere I could so people can get a shot at it B4 Yota closes down the site.

Regards.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:34 AM

Mike
Hello , can you share the repair manual for 2007 camry that was in camrymanuals.com , I saw it but did not dowloaded and nowthe info is deleted . I'm installing an audio system and I need to get the manual for taken aprt the interior trims and also the audio visual manual .Thanks

Old 12-22-2007, 05:30 PM

If anyone could email me the manual for the 07 2.4L and 5 speed auto, that would be great, just PM me for my email.

Old 01-04-2008, 05:19 PM

cool man, much appreciated

Old 01-05-2008, 04:26 PM

could you please email me all manuals you could have for the 07 CE 2.4L Manual Transmission ? I would be my first gift for 2008 . Thanks.
legailutin-yahoo-com

Old 01-11-2008, 11:29 PM

if someone could hook me up with the 1998 model v6 manuals to ya_mums_bum69 at hotmail dot com it would be greatly appreciated!

Old 01-12-2008, 06:12 AM

This link stills seems to work for multi-year Camry manuals. I still don't believe there is a search function so you may have to scroll through a bunch of pages.

http://camrystuff.com/

Old 01-20-2008, 12:37 PM

I went to the site camry manuals .com and it is shut down.If some one could e-mail me or tell me how to get the shop manual for a 91+ 97 camry I would appreciate it. Thank-You

Quick Reply: Online CamrY Repair Manuals - Free