Member & Vender Group/Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Make sure your Camry is seen everywhere with Anzo LED Tail Lights!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Make sure your Camry is seen everywhere with Anzo LED Tail Lights!

Installing LED Tail Lights is an excellent way to provide your ride with a clean, custom look and improve its functionality. If this is what you want to achieve for your Toyota Camry 2015-2016, Anzo LED Tail Lights would be a great find for you! Its a trustworthy and long lasting tail light, well-known all over the world. Precisely built for a perfect fit, they feature direct bolt-on design and require no modifications.

Anzo LED Tail Lights are tested in rain, humidity and in shock pressure conditions to ensure that they will perform no matter what kind of strain they are put through. They utilize LED bulbs that use less power and emit almost no heat. Their fully-sealed waterproof construction is more durable, than factory tail lights and provide higher light output to make sure that your Camry is seen everywhere.

Anzo® - Smoke LED Tail Lights

Anzo® - Red LED Tail Lights

Replace your outdated lights with the custom look of Anzo LED Tail Lights at CARiD!

Old 02-17-2017, 09:29 AM

I want to get Anzo LED tail lights for my 2016 Camry. Do you have a "how to" do-it-yourself video?

Old 02-20-2017, 05:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by henriquez2530
I want to get Anzo LED tail lights for my 2016 Camry. Do you have a "how to" do-it-yourself video?
Unfortunately we do not have the video for 2016 Camry, but you can refer to this Corolla installation video:
The installation process is very similar on Camry. Tail lights are plug and play. So you need to remove the old tail lights, install the new ones and plug in the connectors. No other modifications are required! You can also contact our tech support department at 800-505-3274 if any additional questions appear.