FS: 2001 Toyota Camry CE V6, Toronto Area
Iím selling my 2001 Toyota Camry CE V6. Car is being sold AS IS, NOT CERTIFIED, $800 OBO. Ideally this would make a perfect parts car, but if desired can be fixed if the below items are addressed.
- Engine (3.0L V6) still pulls strong. Doesnít burn any oil.
- Transmission still shifts nice. Recent transmission oil change about 1000km ago.
- Air conditioner still blows cold.
- Interior still in good shape.
- Comes with aftermarket JVC stereo. Will include OEM stereo too if you like.
The Not So Good:
At minimum, the car will require the following items if you plan on certifying and driving:
- New brake pads and rotors all around.
- Complete new exhaust system (car currently has two large exhaust leaks that cannot be fixed).
- New timing belt.
- Two new front stabilizer bar end links.
- New blower motor resistor (fan for heater and A/C only works on high setting).
- New parking brake mechanism for both rear rotors.
- Car has rust on lower portion of front driver A pillar, below both rear doors and on rear drunk above license plate.
- Iím the second owner of this car.
- Car has approximately 322,000km on it.
- Car was involved in a minor rear passenger side collision (no frame damage, just sheet metal).
- Car is currently on winter tires, but also comes with 4 summer (all season actually) tires. These tires used for 3 seasons, have another 2 seasons on them.
- Oil changes done every 6000-8000km.
Last edited by Crocket8; 03-04-2017 at 07:29 PM.