Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

99 camry camber restoration...

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Default 99 camry camber restoration...

Hello all, I had a major accident in my 99 camry 5 years ago. I was broadsided at the passenger rear quarter panel and I still can't get over when it was repaired the shop did not set the rear passenger wheel to factory specs. The rear passenger wheel sticks in ___ / ___ too much like negative camber, it should be like ___\ ___ positive camber as compared to the driver side rear wheel which sits ___ / ___ as it should. I can tell b/c I pay close attention to detail. Here is a pic maybe you can tell me how to adjust it so that it has its positive camber restored. The car does not drive different but it is very irritating to me although it is something so trivial. All replies on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!Name:  IMG_1029-1.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  36.6 KB[/align]

Old 12-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Default RE: 99 camry camber restoration...

You will not find the proper tools for adjusting camber and toe-in lying around your garage (and purchasing them would be extremely expensive). Take it to the dealer and have them adjust it.