TCF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Toyota Camry Forums? Ask. Have a suggestion to better TCF? Tell us here.

2007 camry v6 vibration

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Default 2007 camry v6 vibration

Hi everyone
I’m relatively new to this forum and since I bought my new 2007 Camry V6 LE last year I have been visiting the site lately for any info regarding engine vibration on V6 models.

I started to experience vibrations on 5K, only when the car is in full stop and in gear (red light stop). Once you shift to neutral it disappears. I have to admit that it is not unbearable but in my opinion should not be there especially in a new car and it becomes frustrated because you can feel it all the time you are stopped mainly in the driver seat. Now that the car has 29K I have sent it 3 times to the dealership. The first 2 times they felt the vibration but told me it is normal since the gear is engaged. The third time one of the technician admitted that this is not usual and he can fill it. They thought that the exhaust system may cause it so they checked the exhaust, nothing was found and tighten up the bolts just to be sure. There official response written in the report by service adviser: no vibration felt but advised me that there is nothing they can do and I may go and check in another dealership for a second opinion. Out of the record their service adviser told me that there is nothing they can do if that problem is internally.
What I’m afraid of is that this issue may deteriorate and some engine problems may arise.

Does any one else has similar problems with 2007 Camry V6 model or can someone advise how to proceed for further checking

Thank You