Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:49 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Exterior
Print Wikipost

"Ricer Trash" Version 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Default RE: "Ricer Trash" Version 2.0

And yo Irish, when I say bad *** like me, thats cause I can back it up. Im a 260 pound powerlifter with 19 inch arms. I bench 355 and deadlift 550. So yeah, I do consider myself pretty bad ***. And as far as the bitch comment goes, Im not talking about women. Im talking about a dude whos a bitch. Big difference. I have a 5 year old daughter I raise and have more respect for women than you can imagine, but I dont take kindly to some punk hater talking sh-t to someone he doesnt even know hating on something he doesnt have. If he doesnt like my ride, fine. He's entitled to his opinion. But when he starts talking **** about ricer trash he opens himself up to attack. And to be honest, I think I'll go with the opinion of the hundreds of people who have come up to me and been like "Dude, that f*cking car is awesome!" than some lonely loser on the internet who doesnt have anything better to do but go on a forum for a car he supposedly hates and talk **** to people he doesnt know trying to get some attention. To be honest, I hate getting drawn into this kind of bullsh*t. Im a first year Law School student and consider myself above that, but Ive never been very good at controlling my temper when some punk starts running his mouth.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:47 PM

Nice work, though, the car looks pretty good

Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 PM

Thanks bro. Sorry if I offended you earlier, but it wasn't directed at you. I put a ton of money ($13,000) and labor into that thing and I am pretty protective over it. And, love it or hate it, it makes an impression and turns heads. Which is what I was going for. And at least with 5 dvd screens, Sirius radio, and IPOD in there, it's never a boring car trip. Next up is a Playstation 2 in the glove box wired to all screens with wireless controllers.

And I'll tell you one thing I know, people who are into their cars care for them like they were their children. And you would never insult someone else's children. If I saw a kid I thought was ugly, I'd keep my comments to myself. Same with someone's car that they care for and love, if it wasn't my style, I'd keep my mouth shut. I'm a loud and flashy kind of person, and I was kind of going for a "Pimp my Ride" or "Fast and Furious" completely overboard type of look. Some people don't like that style, but I think I achieved what I was going for. When the ground effects kit and custom paint with the airbrushed hood goes on next summer it will be even more so.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: krichardgf
Next up is a Playstation 2 in the glove box wired to all screens with wireless controllers.
naw man, spend the extra cash and get the Ps3 (and mount some guitar hero controllers on the backs of the seats for good measure )

Old 07-09-2008, 04:22 PM

Im sure it gets attention, you strap 100,000 kilowatts of lights and tv's to anything and it will turn heads . Look ok, most of that stuff was cooler ten years ago though and atleast lose the nozzle sprayer lights. I know it hurts, and I am not hating , just my opinion and I'm sure for every person that doesn't like it there are several who do. Blue is my favorite neon color and you can see a lot of work and effort was put into this car. I'm sure it could be entered in shows . good luck

Old 07-09-2008, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Octapulse

ORIGINAL: krichardgf
Next up is a Playstation 2 in the glove box wired to all screens with wireless controllers.
naw man, spend the extra cash and get the Ps3 (and mount some guitar hero controllers on the backs of the seats for good measure )

Yeah, I thought about that cause I got one in my house. But they're so big, where would it fit? Not in the glove box. Not under the seat. Also, the slim line PS2's are 12volt and can be wired right to the ignition wire or battery. I'd have to get a converter for the PS3 and then mount it in the trunk. Which, now that I think of it, isn't a bad idea. But then there's the price, $99 for a PS2 for the car, $400 for the PS3.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:54 AM

I guess if you can't go without a dy without gaming, then go for the tricked out gaming vehicle. No one will want to leave.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:36 PM

The problem with ricers is that they are not aware that they are also idiots.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:48 AM

post some pictures, i'd love to see the camry with the ground effects