Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

94 dash dementions (would like to have)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Default 94 dash dementions (would like to have)

Hey guys/girls, this is my first post here and let me start off by telling you my who I am and what my plans are. I currently work in a Toyota dealership in Maryland and I do some modifications on the side for my own personal amusement. I currently do not own a Camry but I have a 01 Celica, and a 92 MR2. So why am I here. Well I’ve been given an interesting idea for a wedding gift for my sister and her soon to be husband. He has a huge interest in station wagons and being that I work for Toyota I would like to stick them in a Camry wagon. Just getting it won't be enough for me so I going to do an entire make over on the car starting with the interior and engine. What I would like to know is the dimensions of the 94, whatever generation that is, dash. What I plan on doing is putting a 07 dash, entry system, v6 engine, transmission and what ever else I can think of into the wagon of doom. So if there is anyone out there with some dimensions and ideas for me that would be great. Thanks again for reading