Detailing Discuss detailing your Camry within.

[my review] 12-Volt Cyclonic-Action Automotive Pivoting-Nose Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

Old 01-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Default [my review] 12-Volt Cyclonic-Action Automotive Pivoting-Nose Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

It's the third vacuum cleaner I have experience with. First one was cheap and useless even it was plugged in cigarette lighter it never could pick up any dirt, the second was the same but wireless with 3 minutes of full suction and 2 minutes of slow death (30 min to recharge). I'm done with cheap (around $12) stuff. It was all wasting of money and I always ended up with brush cleaning. Even gas station vacuum cleaners with their nasty hoses never could done the job what I done with this fine product: Black & Decker PAV1200.
It was my first expression after I just started cleaning: "WOW!!!" and the same when I was done "Impressive!!!".
I came with two brushes, hose and adapter for hose connection. But it also has a nice feature as moving and extensible nozzle. You can adjust its position for your convenience and after you done you can fold it what makes whole unit is compact. If you look at the picture of cleaner you can see the red tip on the end of nozzle. That one is extensible to about 4-5". And its tinny so you can reach all slits.
I used one brush on this tip extending nozzle and I was done with cleaning of my minivan in 10 minutes reaching all spots including carpet mats, under pedals, under seats, between seats and decor. I got everything: fluff and hair with brush tip, dust and crumbs with cleaner suction which is pretty decent.
Cord is pretty long and easy to reel on back after you done.
Cleaner comes with nice bag with handle, so all parts including the unit you can keep together and it does not take to much room.

I Highly recommend this unit for everyone who got tired of search of decent vacuum cleaners and want to keep his car clean.

P.S. I cleaned with car engine running (did not want to waste my battery)

Old 03-15-2015, 08:31 PM

Not bad... Does it have any other extension parts for tight areas to reach on?