General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

2012 camry xle tire pressure monitor

Old 02-18-2016, 03:09 AM
Default 2012 camry xle tire pressure monitor

Hello forum members,
I have just joined this forum to learn and find more information on Toyota Camry. I am from Canada, BC.

I purchased last month a Toyota certified used 2012 Camry XLE Hybrid. So far I am pleased with the car. I read the manual to learn about the vehicle and have understanding about the vehicle - well I have been driving a Sienna and a Matrix previously.

I need help from fellow members on how to find the tire pressure monitor in this vehicle. The manual says to press the CAR button in the Navigation system and it will display a button Fuel Consumption and a button for Tire Pressure info - similar to what is displayed here

Pressing the CAR button only the Fuel Consumption button is displayed. The Tire Pressure information is not displayed. I also watched attentively when starting the car to find the tire pressure warning light on the panel, but not there too.

Called the dealer for help but they were totally clueless about this issue. Advised me to mention this to the mechanics when taking the car there for routine maintenance, but that would be 5 months away.

I searched around on the Internet but still unable to find any information on this. I am hoping the knowledgeable members in this forum could advise me on this issue.

Thanking in advance.

Old 02-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Don't know.

Suggest you ask the question at the Toyotanation.com website in their Camry Hybrid section where this must be someone having the same generation of car that can help.

Old 02-19-2016, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by toyomoho
Don't know.

Suggest you ask the question at the Toyotanation.com website in their Camry Hybrid section where this must be someone having the same generation of car that can help.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Will keep trying to find out.