General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Where to make a post?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Default Where to make a post?

I want to post a question about if anyone knows how the professionals clean and detail and engine, what products they use to get all the gunk off and what precautions they use to protect the electronics. I'm not sure what section to post that question. Under Forums you have breakdowns OFF TOPIC, DIY, GENERAL TECH...Then there's another area "Your Ride", with DETAILING etc. I ssume it's under detailing but there doesn't seem to be much activity there,and I'm pretty sure someone knows how this is done.
Any advice?
Thanks
Mike Anderson

Old 06-13-2007, 06:25 PM
ROP
Default RE: Where to make a post?

I have a '97 V6 Camry with a idleing problem. Will start ok but will not idle. May be just lucky but twice when this happen I took off the gas cap and the beast idled ok as it was very hot the last two times this occur. One time before it did this after shutting off around 6 times I braked and gasit and when I got to the next stop sign it idle ok. Reading some of the other similar forum problems it sounds like maybe the idle air control valve, pvc, fuel filter or cleaning the injector body assy. What should I try first as it's the wife car and she is getting hot.

Thanks, ROP

Old 06-13-2007, 08:37 PM
ROP
Default RE: Where to make a post?

Sorry about that. I saw the topic "Where to make a post" and thought I was at the place for posting my question. I've post my question under Gerneral Tech.

ROP