Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Muffler Tip 07-11 Stock

Old 01-24-2014, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
Default Muffler Tip 07-11 Stock

I am not big into plugs or anything but I wanted to recommend this muffler tip that I found and bought on Ebay:
Muffler Exhaust Tip Toyota Camry 2011 Le CE | eBay
This is a quality chrome tip that looks as good as the stock ones that I have seen. The installation was simple. There is an insert inside the tip that is held in place by two screws. Remove the two screws and place insert over stock exhaust tip on muffler. The insert gets clamped down by two screws on it. Then slide the tip over the insert and replace the two screws in the tip that fasten the tip to the insert (These screws are on the bottom of the tip and are not seen unless you are under the car). Real easy and it looks good. I think I might put some thread locker on it so as not to lose the tip from vibration, etc.
The exhaust muffler tip cost me $20 and that included free shipping. For those with stock exhaust and want a better look...