Member & Vender Group/Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

New Toyota Rebates– Dealer Negotiation Tricks

Old 05-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Default New Toyota Rebates– Dealer Negotiation Tricks

Are you in the market for a new Toyota and want to get the best price on your new car. Learn everything you need to know today from the “Dealer Negotiation Secrets and Tricks” email available for free. There are many issues that are discussed such as dealer holdback, what negotiation tactics the dealers use and how to overcome them, how to purchase your new Toyota below invoice, and so many more topics. The email walks you through everything you need to know when purchasing your new car, show you all of the ways the dealer will make money off of your sale, and give you a very strong negotiation tool. Simply print off the email and bring it into the dealer and you will not have a strong negotiation tool than that. If you are in the market for a new Toyota, then this is some must read information and it is free. Check out the site below:
newtoyotaincentives.com

Old 05-14-2010, 11:37 AM

Hi, I am new to the forums and new to car sales. I am a sales consultant at a Toyota Dealership in the DC metro area. We do not have any tricks up or sleeves. We will sell you the cars below invoice. We can afford to do that because we are a high volume dealership. At the moment we have 0% interest (most 2010 models) and two years free service this month on all cars. Also from yesterday we have 0% on 2011 camrys.

If you want a smooth car buy at the lowest prices available in the Washington DC metro area, contact me at rajudevacharya@yahoo.com.

You have try me to believe what I say. You have nothing to loose.

Look forward to helping you,

Raju

Search this Thread