Toyota Camry Sport Front Bumper - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

Member & Vender Group/Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:30 AM

Default Toyota Camry Sport Front Bumper

Hi, I am looking for my toyota camry on the front bumper six inserts and side bottom inserts I mentioned on the link below. Is there anyone who can help me find these pieces? Thank you.

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=t...9P5nHPAn2i_5M:
Old 08-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

What is the link supposed to show?
Old 08-03-2018, 02:18 PM

Hello there. In this picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyomoho View Post
What is the link supposed to show?

Old 08-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Still confused.

Suggest going to a Toyota dealer website then going into their parts data base to find the exploded drawing of the bumper. If Toyota shows the part, it may still be available from Toyota and you will also have the part numbers.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:08 PM

Hello there. I went to Toyota dealership and got this answer. They told me they could not find the part number of the car. The parts I wanted were for the Camry 2.2 version, produced by the Toyota modification company for the UK only, and it was difficult to get these parts. I decided to look for these pieces because I love my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyomoho View Post
Still confused.

Suggest going to a Toyota dealer website then going into their parts data base to find the exploded drawing of the bumper. If Toyota shows the part, it may still be available from Toyota and you will also have the part numbers.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Have you tried Ebay UK?
Old 08-14-2018, 11:17 AM

Yes I tried but I could not find it. I guess I will not find anything except authorized service. Can I find it in the car cemetery? can there be help? Thank you.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

In the US auto salvage yards communicate with each other by internet to find parts for their customers. There are also sites where customers can post their part request for review by salvage yards.

It's common for yards to fill orders for other yards or if they ship retail to individuals.

Suggest you search the net to find UK auto salvage yards or whatever the geographical area your car was offered in. Then email them to glean info about searching for the parts you want.