Member & Vender Group/Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Ultra Racing bars and MUCH MORE!!

Old 08-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Default Ultra Racing bars and MUCH MORE!!

Hey everyone, my name is Evan and I'm the owner and operator of www.NextGenTuning.com

I've currently got a Camry sale going on for Ultra Racing bars. Check out my website, if you have any questions send a PM, post up or even email me. I'm more than willing to work with everyone. If I can get enough interest, I can start a Group Buy. Let me know!

Thanks,

Old 08-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Default RE: Ultra Racing bars ON SALE!

BUMP!

Figured I'd let everyone know as well. I also sell pulleys for the 2.4L from NonStopTuning.

If you're looking for anything else, from springs to engine mods to body kits to anything else let me know. I sell much more than just Ultra Racing bars and braces.

Thanks,

Old 09-18-2008, 05:48 PM

What could you do for a 93 cam v6? im rebuilding, and i would liike to know what i have in options for cams, vales springs, and pistons?

Old 09-19-2008, 12:54 AM

ORIGINAL: PyrMan3

What could you do for a 93 cam v6? im rebuilding, and i would liike to know what i have in options for cams, vales springs, and pistons?
hmmm...good question. I havent looked into parts for any older Toyotas...other than the Corolla and Supra of course. I'm up for the task though. Do you know of any companies that make parts for your V6? I'm assuming its the 1mzfe correct? Let me know...

Thanks,

Old 12-02-2008, 12:38 AM

i have a 06 3.3L 3mz-fe and i would like headers and a cat back any thoughts on that.....do you have a kit........would you like to make a kit.............

Old 12-02-2008, 03:02 AM

ORIGINAL: sn4eva

i have a 06 3.3L 3mz-fe and i would like headers and a cat back any thoughts on that.....do you have a kit........would you like to make a kit.............
do you have any companies in mind that make these? i havent seen to much available for the 3.3L. Let me know if there is anyone in particular that makes any exhaust. I dont have my own kit that I make. As much as I would like to make one, Im not in any position to put one together.

Thanks,