New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Dave and Ernie lose it big time

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 05:22 AM
Banned
Default Dave and Ernie lose it big time

It was a shame to see the effect of losing hurt two of the most laid back golfers on the planet during the final round of The Masters.
Honma Beres MG813 Fairway Wood Honma Beres MG802 Irons And Honma Beres MG702 Irons SALE OFF 63%.
Granted it is a big occasion and the cauldron of competition is hot, especially at Augusta, down the back nine and on the Sunday. It's like a pressure cooker and Ernie Els and David Duval both exploded as the cool Fijian stole the Masters from under their noses.
Els may have mitigating circumstances for TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood nearly losing his rag as a photographer began clicking away with his shutter at the exact moment that Els drew the putter back to begin his stroke on the 18th green. He was still in contention and he could have given Vijay something to think about as he stood over his putt.
"I wasn't even taking the putter back, and he was off,'' Els said. "If I make the putt, I might have still lost. But I at least would have given Vijay a chance to think about it. The (photographer) should never take a Golf clubs picture in his life again.''