New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Default Hello!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tony and I have purchased a 2007 Toyota Camry LE yesterday. I have gotten the car for $11.3k from the dealer and traded in my 2004 Sentra SE-R SpecV with bad transmission, A/C not working, bad wheel bearing, bad axle and bald tires. I have gotten $4.2k for the Sentra and I owed $5.5k so it wasn't that bad considering what is wrong with the Sentra! The Camry is White powered by 2.4L four banger with automatic transmission. It has power everything and it is in very nice condition. I needed a reliable family car.

The only downside is that the Camry has steel wheels with hubcaps. I will be looking into getting factory Toyota alloys. The only performance mod I might do, if I can find it for cheap will be CAI.

My buddy has a SCION Tc with the same engine. He is putting a Greddy turbo kit on his car, so I am thinking of snatching the header from him and putting it on the Camry...

Now what are known issues with the four banger Camry's. Anything to look out for?