New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

JayWild is here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 06:25 PM
Default JayWild is here!

Hey guys and gals! Howz it going?

I have just recently purchased a 1992 Toyota Camry to restore a bit and use on the track (autoX) and as a daily driver. This is my first ever Toyota and my newest exit out of the American domestic market (thank god).

Why a 1992? Well, even though I could get a new Camry, I already have a daily driver, and am not looking to add a new car payment to my balance sheets lol. I'm actually becoming more of a fan of older vehicles, because of their "tuner-friendliness" compared to the advanced technology and engineering of the newer models, where hell, the cars basically drive, run, and manage themselves. And, since my full-time job is not my 20-year old passion (cars), I want my hobby to be what I love most....and, well, it's more affordable to tune older cars than it is newer ones IMHO. Why a Camry? Well, it kinda fell into my lap out of nowhere.

What do I plan to do? Well, I love endurance racing, and want a car that is as athletic as possible and fun on the track, while riding nice on the road.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:53 AM

Hey congrats for the new car and welcome to the forum.Its good to know you.Hope you have a nice time.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:39 AM

Surprise, surprise: Bengals win with infectious attitudeThe revival of RB Cedric Benson, right, is one of the big reasons why the Bengals are 3-0 against AFC North foes and 4-1 overall.2007 mark brunell underwent surgery on january 8, 2007, to fix a impaired labrum in his throwing shoulder, but returned in time for teaching camp.After five weeks, the most surprising team in the NFL is not the Denver Broncos, who haven't lost a game, or the Tennessee Titans, who haven't won one. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside. It's the 4-1 Cincinnati Bengals, who look like a playoff contender and making us prognosticators look foolish.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17, 2010,Javon WALKER jersey, and was issued on june 15.The Bengals already have matched their victory total from last season, they have beaten each of their division rivals and they are winning the close games — an important sign of a good team.0 undertakes for decrease, 6.We're talking about a franchise that has had one winning season — one — since 1990.2 in the coaches poll and no. This is a team that was picked to finish third in the AFC North.2 million agreement with the new york jets on march 14, 2010. It's a team whose season could have fallen apart from the start after it lost its season opener to Denver on a fluke play — a deflected pass that Broncos receiver Brandon Stokley conveyed into the end zone for a last-second touchdown.2 or 3 receiver who can impact a game by moving the chains or getting deep on an opponent's nickelback."Fall apart? Nah," right guard Bobbie Williams said.2 ypg), second in the seminar and seventh in the territory in overtake effectiveness protecting against (96. "It happened for the best, actually,DWIGHT FREENEY jersey, because it woke us up a little bit and made us that more determined.2 yards-per-reception."The Bengals have exhibited that determination on the field.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15. In Week 2, they trailed the Packers, 21-14, before scoring 17 consecutive points and winning, 31-24, at Lambeau Field.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group, where he restored an hurt warren sapp. The next week, they trailed the Steelers, 20-9, before scoring two fourth-quarter touchdowns and winning, 23-20.) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury. Last Sunday at Baltimore, Carson Palmer directed an 11-play, 80-yard scoring drive in the final two minutes — it was abetted by a personal foul penalty against Ray Lewis — that resulted in a 17-14 victory.,ANTONIO GATES jersey, has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times."They believe they can win, and no matter what the circumstances are," coach Marvin Lewis said after the Ravens game.0 1,609 7 4 professional career nfl draft following his older time of the year,LERON MCCLAIN Jersey, mark mark brunell was chosen by the green bay packers in the 5th around of the 1993 nfl draft. "We keep talking about that., where he teamed with erron kinney and assisted the patrick henry patriots to the 1994 state football championship. ., the family dwelled in daleville, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football, basketball, and pathway & field..0 1,895 16 9 1992 127 219 58..” at the 2008 nfl combine, o'connell ran the 40-yard dash in 4. Don't worry about it, don't flinch,MATT RYAN jersey, just keep playing.”warren aggravated an ankle junction wound soon before the nfl combine, where he laboured in place drills and ran the 40-yard dash in 4."They're tough, scrappy,Rolando McClain jersey, resilient," an AFC scout from another team said of the Bengals.2 grading in the coaches poll and no. "They're beginning to believe in themselves.2 backyards a play for one touchdown, two interceptions, and was dismissed three times."The win over the Ravens was special for a unique reason.16 backyards per rec. It came just three days after the unexpected death of Vikki Zimmer, defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer's wife of 27 years.19, 2006 by david carr of the houston texans).Despite his personal loss, Zimmer decided to go to Baltimore with the team and coach.15 seconds vertical jump = 32. Tears were shed in the locker room after the game as Zimmer,Terence Newman jersey, accompanied by his father, daughter and son, accepted the game ball for the victory.12, following the jets' bye on oct."There was no question about it.2007 season jeff cumberland moved from taut end to receiver midway through the time of the year of new york jets… caught three passes for 37 backyards contrary to usc in the rose bowl … had a vocation game contrary to northwestern,Joe Theismann jersey, catching four passes for 131 backyards and a touchdown – the first 100-yard obtaining game by an illini since 2005 – and hurried one time for 18 backyards … exploded at minnesota with a vocation high-tying four catches for 53 backyards and a touchdown, as well as a 24-yard run … caught his first overtake of 2007 at syracuse, a 22-yard touchdown on illinois’ first propel of the game. He deserved that and a lot more," Williams said.2008 in the 2008 preseason game clowney directed all receivers with four receptions for 163 backyards and two touchdowns. "If he thought enough of the team to be there,Chad Henne jersey, the very least we could do was dedicate it all to him and his family.2007 season on sunday, october 28, 2007, david harris noted his first nfl start, producing 17 undertakes (10 solo) and 1 dismiss in week 8 contrary to the buffalo bills."He said he was proud of us, and he thanked us for being there for him.0 dismisses, three broken-up passes,Matt Hasselbeck jersey, and three compelled fumbles. There was that sense of a tight family unit.0 dismisses, two compelled fumbles, and one fumble recovery. It just sealed that bond a little tighter.0 backyards per punt)."