New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

New from NC/GA

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Default New from NC/GA

Hello all. I'm Emil and I have a 2005 Camry LE Special Edition. I'm 25, andhave been in the Marines for 6 and a half years. I work on computers, and enjoy my free time with the family and working on my pontiac.I'm a member on other forums for my other car a 98 Grand Prix GTP but I figurd I might as well find a home with people that have more knowledge about the Camry then I do. I previously owned a 2003 Corolla S and it was a great little car, but I had to move up to the Camry last year when me and my wife had our first baby. I saw the car one night while I was delivering pizza's so I went in and talked to the owner since it was where I got my pontiac from a couple years back. I told him if he could get me in the camry for less then what I'm paying on the corolla then I'll take it from him. The next day I drove off the lot with it. Its got the 18" BBS rims, sun roof, power everything, the small lip type spoiler, and the ground effects kit. The only plans I have is to install fog lights and to get the front bumper fixed due to some road rash. I'll post some pictures up later when I find them again.

Emil