New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Ping Rapture V2 Irons for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Banned
Default Ping Rapture V2 Irons for sale

Sergio Garcia went Ping Rapture Irons through the motions in round two after a disastrous start at the 'fifth major' an opening round of 82, but a 72 in the second round, Golf Clubs missing the cut by three, should lift his sprits two weeks before the big one at Augusta.
And Ping Rapture Hybrid Ian Woosnam might find himself taking a week off before Augusta due to an administrative error on the part of ping rapture v2 hybrid review his management company IMG. The Welshman could not contain his temper after the Press Association's correspondent told him that he was not down to play in next weeks Bell South Classic in Atlanta.
"Somebody is going to have it now," said Woosnam, referring to his management company. "I said I wanted to play in Atlanta at the start of the year. "I had the hotel booked and had arranged a car to pick me up from the airport, but there's been a ****-up somewhere and I'm off to find out about it now. "If I miss the cut here I'm going to go home and take next week off instead.
Hal Sutton keeps his lead on 6-under par, Ping Rapture V2 Irons after two rounds of 69. But he is closely followed by Tom Lehman, Omar Uresti and South African Fulton Allen.