Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Best Socal Toyota Dealerships for Service and Maintenance (Recommendations).

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Default Best Socal Toyota Dealerships for Service and Maintenance (Recommendations).

In need of a recommendation. Just got a new 18 Camry XSE with the maintenance program. Like some input on the best dealership for service. I live in s. orange county. Had an 01 Corolla til recently and have an 06 Infiniti. My Infiniti has been serviced by Corner 3 Garage in Lake Forest since it was new. My used Corolla has been taken care of by them too all the time i owned it. Now that i got the new Camry, why not try out the free maintenance program rather than pay my mechanic at Corner 3. Any info on a good dealership(s) for service in socal would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Old 03-16-2018, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Have you also asked at TN?

Camry maintenance for the first 24K miles is pretty limited. Any dealer should be able to change the oil.

If the dealer you purchased the car from is local, this may be your best option. They should have more incentive to do a good job plus want your repeat business as time goes by.

Just make sure the oil/filter is changed on schedule.

Old 03-17-2018, 07:53 AM

Thanks for the input. Yeah i posted on TN and no replies yet. Most likely i'll take it to the dealer i purchased it from, which is Toyota of Orange. Got a couple thousand miles to go til the first oil change. I'd like to get feedback though from people who had experiences with dealers. Mostly good i hope. Thanks again for sharing

Old 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM

Stay away from South Bay Toyota. Their service is terrible.Toyota of Torrance is better from my experience.

Old 07-15-2019, 06:04 AM

Thanks. I've been to a few Toyota Dealers since i got my 2018 Camry. All of them were good in servicing my car under the maintenance program. My Camry is around 25,000 miles right now and tried a different dealer for service in my area since i bought it. Capistrano, Tustin, Santa Margarita, South Coast and Autonation Toyota of Irvine, nobody really stood out, but all were fine in doing the car maintenance.

Old 08-12-2019, 06:27 PM

Thanks for the input. Yeah i posted on TN and no replies yet. Most likely i'll take it to the dealer i purchased it from, which is Toyota of Orange. Got a couple thousand miles to go til the first oil change

Old 08-13-2019, 10:09 AM

I'll be due for service in a couple of thousand miles. Im around 27,000 right now.