PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
View Poll Results: Is it worth $350
Yes, way more
0%
Yes, fair enough
0%
No, junk it.
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

94 toyota camry $350

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Default 94 toyota camry $350

My first post, nice to meet you guys.
But hey 3 years ago my 94' toyota camry v6, stalled as I was exiting off the interstate(300miles from home) and it started back but didn't make it but 2 miles down the road and it was making such a ruckus I couldn't drive it any longer. So my dad came and towed me home. I am a young female and I know nothing about cars didn't have the money to fix it, so my parents gave me one of their honda accords. We parked the camry and there it sits, almost 3 years later in my parents yard. The interior(brown leather) isnt in good condition,some tears, but the outside body is almost perfect. Under the hood I couldn't tell you a thing, besides we took the battery out. This was my first car and today my parents say it has to be moved and I need to do something with it. I hate to part with it but, I'm willing to sell it as-is for $350 I know its not much but at the scrap yard I would get $300 but I'd hate to see such a sight with it being crushed if someone else could benefit from it. It was my favorite car and still to this day is. But it has to go.

In a nutshell.

94' Toyota Camry 4 door v6, im assuming with bad engine.
sunroof does not work
but it has all windows which are power
near perfect body(black)

Any questions can be answered, I'm not sure what else I should put on here, so ask away. Im located in TN and willing to meet or have shipped at your expense. Email with any questions: amanda.waldrop@yahoo.com

Thanks, Have a good day.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:52 PM

do you think i could see some pictures of the car and the motor. you can email them to Ethanc101591@aol.com thanks alot