FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Old 07-19-2017, 11:20 AM

Default FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual

She'll win neither beauty contests or races, but she'll get you where you're going come hell or high water (or snow). Rare, AWD with a manual transmission. The body is rough but solid. The synchros are a bit worn so you can't slam gears like a Fast & Furious ricer, but it shifts clean if you drive with a brain. Even still, despite its lack of power, this car handles amazingly for its age and size and is crazy fun to drive.

In the past year, it's got a new alternator, struts/mounts, R134a conversion, and more.

Working AC, great heat, Has a remote start, keyless entry & alarm. It's also got a Bluetooth stereo and a basic sub. Nothing fancy, but it's better than nothing.

This would make a good project car, as I really wanted to swap a JDM Caldina 3sgte, but don't have time for any more projects.

Asking $850 for a running, driving, reliable car.

PM me and I'll give you my cell number & email address.

Located just north of Indianapolis in Sheridan, IN.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry1.jpg   FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry2.jpg   FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry3.jpg   FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry4.jpg   FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry5.jpg  

FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry6.jpg   FS: 1990 Toyota Camry AllTrac manual-camry7.jpg