Sights n Sounds Post your video clips here.

Interior Lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 04:42 PM
Default Interior Lights

So I've decided that I want to switch out the interior lights for my 2009 Camry the reason being that they are starting to flicker. While not all of them are going bad, I thought that I should just replace them all at once instead of going through the hassle of having to deal with it again in the near future. I decided that I want to go with some LED's this time since it is somewhat difficult to find stuff when I dorp things on the floor or when I need to read something.

I'm thinking about going with Lasfit for their lights even though they're a bit pricier since I do have their LED headlights in and they have been doing wonders for me driving at night. But I also see some LED lights on ebay and amazon that have quite a big difference in price range. They go anywhere from $5 all the way to $30. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience switching their lights out and have a brand that they would recommend. Granted I know what you pay is what you get but sometimes non name brand things will do the job just as well.

I'm hoping when I take the protector case off my lights that the plastic parts won't snap since the parts are pretty old. I've looked up some videos on how to properly take them off but if anyone else has any tips on the best way to take these pieces off it is always appreciated.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Read the related thread post below started by Patonium.