Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum (https://www.camryforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.camryforums.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-11/)
-   -   2 quick questions (https://www.camryforums.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-11/2-quick-questions-4300/)

aebomb 08-22-2008 09:06 AM

2 quick questions

1994 camry LE

ive got four speakers shipping today from crutchfield.com and i figured that it'd be good to know: how the duece do you take out the frickin rear deck speakers...they're pretty much burried in there.

Also, for future use, i've picked out my amp and subs that im throwing in there nxet summer, but, for tailgating, a want to throw some speakers back there too. What kind of amplifier should i get, and what speaker set-up would you suggest. I'm thinking either two or four speakers running off one amp, and i'm gonna have two 12" subs running off the other amp. Thoughts, concerns, ideas?

thanks, Fritz

93camryxle 08-22-2008 07:55 PM

RE: 2 quick questions

Yer gonna love this . . in order to take the rear deck out you have to remove the back seat! First you have to take out thebottom of the seat (where your but goes)by just yanking it strait up (its fitted into plastic retainers) then you can access the twobolts to remove the two shoulder rests (Either side of the folding backs)then just fold down the seats and you are free to lift up the back deck.I learned this because I had to do my struts and it required me accessing the top of the strut mount under that deck.

beunos24 08-23-2008 05:15 AM

Hmmm that reply seems like 1 that I left on another post.

93camryxle 08-23-2008 08:46 AM

Sooooo . . What is that supposed to mean?

beunos24 08-23-2008 04:15 PM

It means that ppl can't come up with their own answer so they use someone elses and try to act smart

93camryxle 08-23-2008 05:28 PM

Dude,
That info is straight from my melon despite what you might think. Besides thatit is outlined inchapter -11 section -13 in the hanyes manual for 1992-96 toyota camry. Look it up. Lets keep the tone of thses forums non accusatory especially when your accusations are incorrect.

beunos24 08-23-2008 08:33 PM

They're not incorrect so stop trying to tell me what to do

93camryxle 08-23-2008 08:41 PM

I did not "steal" information from this forum.last fall I put struts in my car and had to pull the back seat out. When I saw this question i posted a reply. Simple. Besides it is posted in the HAYNES MANUALas I said. If youread it you will see it all laid out. Relax andstop Accusing me of copying your posts.

beunos24 08-24-2008 10:42 AM

I don't need a manual to work on my car. I know how to work on my car

aebomb 08-24-2008 03:59 PM

both of you stop it. if ur gonna argue over trivialties, pm eachother, dont do it on my thread. Now, any ideas pertaining to the speakers and amps foir my trunk?