Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:49 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Exterior
Print Wikipost

"Ricer Trash" Version 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Default "Ricer Trash" Version 2.0

New additions - Blue LED Underbody Kit, Blue LED Wheel Well Kit, Blue LED Windshield Washer Nozzles, Blue LED Door Handle Lights, and Rear License Plate Camera and Monitor.
Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1056653715

And to the few punk *** bitch haters on this forum - if I was you, I'd hate me too.

Old 06-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Default RE: "Ricer Trash" Version 2.0

Im jealous, I wanna do that! Its a $500 fine here tho. I'll still do it, just wont have them turned on when I drive. I just picked up some blue tint for the rear wondows, but with it hitting 102 degrees today, I'll wait til tomorrow. But seriously Im impressed with the lighting. Good work.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:50 PM

I think it's illegal pretty much everywhere, but f-ck it, I can turn it all off with the flick of a switch. Soon as my radar beeps, the lights go off. I don't drink or do drugs, so if I get pulled over, I'm not really worried. And it looks so fricking sweet that, illegal or not, I'm keeping it on.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:35 PM

Dam - I think that has more gadgets than even the best of James Bonds' rides!

Old 06-27-2008, 11:23 PM

I am still not a fan and still stand behind my original statement of “ricer trash”. Neon lights just draw unwanted attention to your car and can mess-up the electronics of your car.When I got out ofgrad school I got a new2003 M-coupe that was black and I had the front and rear lights tinted, the windows tinted 20% all around, and had bbs gtr wheels powder coated black. At first I liked how it looked but after a few months I realized that my car at first looked fine and I ruined it with using too much black. When I got my first Camry did only performance modifications then sold it to a guy from my town. Now I have a wrx weekend car and last week got a 08 Camry hybrid to drive to and from work ( FYI it only gets around 36 mpg sucks).

Old 06-28-2008, 12:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Camryhillcar

I am still not a fan and still stand behind my original statement of “ricer trash”. Neon lights just draw unwanted attention to your car and can mess-up the electronics of your car. When I got out of grad school I got a new 2003 M-coupe that was black and I had the front and rear lights tinted, the windows tinted 20% all around, and had bbs gtr wheels powder coated black. At first I liked how it looked but after a few months I realized that my car at first looked fine and I ruined it with using too much black. When I got my first Camry did only performance modifications then sold it to a guy from my town. Now I have a wrx weekend car and last week got a 08 Camry hybrid to drive to and from work ( FYI it only gets around 36 mpg sucks).
I think you are looking for this forum: Bye bye

Old 06-28-2008, 05:16 PM

I second the motion. [sm=loser.gif]

Old 07-07-2008, 01:51 PM

Thanks guys, but I could really care less what that douchebag thinks. The dude is so retarded, he misses the whole point of tricking out a car in the first place. "Draws unwanted attention" ???? Hey Corky, the whole f**king point is to draw attention to it. On the Fourth of July I was rolling around my town when the streets were packed for the fireworks, and I couldnt even count how many people were like "Cool car" "Thats bad ***" etc. etc. I love the way it looks. Its f**king bad *** like me. Douchebag, on the other hand, can roll around in a car that his grandma approves of. I saw a pic of that piece of sh*t Camry you supposedly did performance mods on, its f**king lime green. It looks like my grandmas car. Or a bitch's. The fact that you supposedly bought it and owned it says a lot about your taste. And dude, your story changes all the time - this post you have a BMW, last one its some Subaru, now its a brand new Camry (that you talk sh*t about on the Camry forum). You are a hater. You probably drive a f**king Huffy 10 speed around and start sh*t on internet forums when you run out of money to pay girls to talk dirty to you on the phone. Youre a loser, pure and simple. Go f**k your mother.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:09 PM

ORIGINAL: krichardgf

Its f**king bad *** like me.
Really.

ORIGINAL: krichardgf

Or a bitch's.
Get many girls that way?

Old 07-07-2008, 11:30 PM

hey irish, have you seen this guy's car? it IS badass. And I understand why he says what he says, I went through each of the quarrels that people have started on this forum, a couple of which were from haters who didnt belong on this forum at all.If you havent seen what all this is about, then please dont try and put your $.02 in, because you're still short on info.

Quick Reply: "Ricer Trash" Version 2.0