Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

04 camry le

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 04:39 AM
Default 04 camry le

ive been driving my camry for awhile now. i was wondering what i should do to mod it. some people suggested lowering the car about an inch and slapping on some dubs. probably the most ive done so far was install some blue neons, and change out the lights inside the car to blue. pretty noobish. haha anyways, i need some ideas. =]

Old 01-31-2007, 12:31 AM
Default RE: 04 camry le

I vote for lowering, debadging, and a nice set of 18 inch wheels. I personally don't like dubs..I like the more racy, sporty look. That's just me.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:27 AM

i have the same look camry except its a 92 and ive changed the rear lights to red n whites and my bumber lenses to all clear. also got me some white face guages. i dropped the car 1.5 inches and threw on some 17's. its lookin good now. everything i got for my car is on ebay so check them out.

Old 05-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

rims would probably be the biggest noticable change. start with that if you got the cash.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:04 AM

I have an 05 camry le also. I have a few questions .
1st of all. If i debadge the car will it leave any holes? Or are they just glued on? I had a 2000 celica gt and debadging that was simple just that glue on emblems..
What would be a good rim to go with if i dont want to lower the car? I was thinking 17s any suggestions?

As far as mods go ive so far installed a k&n filter which has given be a noticable amount of power. I think this car is faster than my celica i use to have with and intake on it haha.
Synthetic oil helped a bit too.
I replaced stock rotors with new and installed ceramic pads so braking could atleast equal to what i was use to on my celica.
Installed apc blue appearance foglights . The car didnt have any on it and to get the factory ones to fit id have to buy a new bumpber or cut out the inserts and buy a pair of 150$ foglights no thanks. Custom look, looks better in my opinion. Next will be the headlight bulbs to ice blue as well has the high beams and running lights. Do Not Install blue bulbs in turn signals . I almost got a ticket for that one on the celica.
Also i hope to find a se style black grill or something billet or customized so to speak.

Anyone with suggestions or comments please add. Also does anyone know any good sites for camry parts??

Old 05-19-2007, 10:54 PM

i also have a 05 Le. i just shaved the emblems off the back and it looks clean. i smoked the tails and tinted the windows and have black headlight covers so this car is all black. i switched out the stock radio with a jensen 7" flip out screen and 2 12" volfenhag subs with and old school rockford 800a2 amp. im looking to find some halo projection headlights to go on this car. does anyone know if the 05-06 models have the same headlight assembly clips as the 01-04's? any other suggestions for this car?

Old 05-20-2007, 12:19 AM

This ones' my -02.. its been garaged since 8/02 (yepp she'sstraight from Japan!) and has only logged on 23Kmiles and i'm probably not going to lower it because i love how it rides like a lexus-most work has been done to my99.Anyways-what i've done so far is...

(This Pic is BEFORE)

OEMStyle Wing
3M Limo Tint
Black Marble Dash
Memphis PR Amps
Polk (db) Speakers/Sub
Proline 17x7
Dunlop FM901's
Silverstars on Hi/Low beams.
OEM style Fog Lamps
Custom Made Mesh Grill
Custom Fitted TRD kit. (yepp! that's an 04 kit on an 02)

FUTURE PLANS:
18x8.5 R-1 Wheels Maxx Lip(gloss black- staggered look)
235/50r18 Falken FK452
Line entire interior with Brown Bread sound deadener so it'll be quieter inside than it already is. LOL

Old 11-16-2012, 03:39 AM

The car didn't have any on it and to get the factory ones to fit id have to buy a new bumper or cut out the inserts and buy a pair of $200 fog lights no thanks. Custom look, looks better in my opinion. Next will be the headlight bulbs to ice blue as well has the high beams and running lights. Do Not Install blue bulbs in turn signals.