Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Glovebox, storage bin pads

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Default Glovebox, storage bin pads

I found a great accessory for the current generation Camry - non-slip pads for the glovebox, storage bins, cupholders, door bins and other cubbies. I've had these pads before, in a Honda Pilot and Scion xB, and was excited to discover that I could get them for my Camry Hybrid.

The seller has a store on eBay, and is a great guy to deal with.

ebay user ID: PadsPlus
ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/PadsPlus

The pads arrived in perfect condition, with complete instructions and labeling that made it easy to install the pads in the proper location. Below are pictures of the pads in the packaging, and installed in the car. It even includes a pad for a rear console storage shelf in regular Camry's, but my Hybrid has A/C vents there instead.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Default RE: Glovebox, storage bin pads

More pictures attached

Old 02-11-2010, 02:58 PM

Great find, the foams are awesome. I can now put my change and keys in my cup holder or glove box without them making noise.

Originally Posted by jay_man2
I found a great accessory for the current generation Camry - non-slip pads for the glovebox, storage bins, cupholders, door bins and other cubbies. I've had these pads before, in a Honda Pilot and Scion xB, and was excited to discover that I could get them for my Camry Hybrid.

The seller has a store on eBay, and is a great guy to deal with.

ebay user ID: PadsPlus
ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/PadsPlustirecar

The pads arrived in perfect condition, with complete instructions and labeling that made it easy to install the pads in the proper location. Below are pictures of the pads in the packaging, and installed in the car. It even includes a pad for a rear console storage shelf in regular Camry's, but my Hybrid has A/C vents there instead.