Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:02 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Interior
Print Wikipost

07 Camry Se Aftermarket radio

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Default 07 Camry Se Aftermarket radio

I was about to buy a pioneer radio for my 07 Camry Se when i read on crutchfield that an aftermarket radio in the camry can not have a fold down face or it wont fit in the car right.. well i know there arent alot of radio's out there that don't fold down. so i am trying to figure out what i can do to install a radio with a fold down face. and why its supposedly not going to fit in my car if it folds down.

if anyone knows or has some idea that'd be great.

also wondering if there is a way to have the parking lights on and instead of the day time lights have the fog lights run instead while the car has its parking lights on... thanks.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Default RE: 07 Camry Se Aftermarket radio

well im guessing no one knows.. but thanks for all the other forum advice. i'll keep searching and wondering why a pioneer 9800 or w.e it is wont fit in a camry because of the flip down face.. hmm o well..

what does everyone think of 18" enkei 18x8 inch all black rims?? http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...amp;sort=Brand

thanks guys.

*Matt

Old 04-26-2012, 09:46 AM

Why not to choose an OEM radio special design for your car? the OEM radio size and sharp are eactly the same with the factory radio. it is no need to cut any cables or change dash board. here is an image for your reference

Old 04-26-2012, 09:27 PM

I'm planning to have one of that on my car, I got a friend install that and I got envy
I wish I can find cheaper...

Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 AM

Yeah, i am cosidering replacing a new radio. If you can suggest a cheap one, wholesale radio the best, that will be perfect, hah.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Banned
Talking

Originally Posted by leozroa
Yeah, i am cosidering replacing a new radio. If you can suggest a cheap one, wholesale radio the best, that will be perfect, hah.
just come to our shop,and tell me you are from this forum,sure,i will give you good price and same time best quality.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:51 PM

I found some in other classifieds sites also in ebay... but I don't think price is good for me

Old 07-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by full house
I found some in other classifieds sites also in ebay... but I don't think price is good for me
how much you think is better price .come to us,i give you a wholesale price.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:02 PM

I'll send you a private message about the price, not sure right now I may go for cheapest.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by full house
I'll send you a private message about the price, not sure right now I may go for cheapest.
Price is not the first important thing bro.recenlty i received many customers complains that they bought dvd from where where,the system cann't support factory audio system,tuner reception is poor,amplifier cound't work,fader cann't control.please also think about the quality while compare the price.

Quick Reply: 07 Camry Se Aftermarket radio