Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Ways to Burn MKV or another Video clips on DVD Disc using Mac OS?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Banned
Default Ways to Burn MKV or another Video clips on DVD Disc using Mac OS?

"I have have a lot of videos, cartoons and also video clips via my buddies. The majority of them are in MKV formats. Since numerous amount and it's also space-consuming. I'm going to copy on disk for storage. I made use of iDVD to burn MP4 documents before, it worded good. Now, while i attempt to burn MKV to DVD by using it, the software said the file format just isn't supported. Consequently, I assume I want to get another DVD burner. Any tips? "
iDVD support constrained video clip formats. MKV is not provided. You can find an all-inclusive Mac DVD maker. This type of program are generally well-known online. Simply just Google it, you will get numerous selections. I'm employing DVD Creator for Mac for a time that helped me of burning different video clips upon dvd using individualized choices. Burning video clips to DVD, R/W DVD drive and also empty dvd are needed too. Have them ready and also let's begin to burn MKV to DVD Mac pc.
1-Click the add button in the heart of the software program to import source files, or perhaps you may only drag and also drop. Batch conversions are available, just click "File" in top menu to provide video clip folder.
2-Converting MKV to DVD
Just click Burning switch to move to next step. Let's begin DVD setting. Several themes are generally predetermined in several styles, pick one you like: Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others. As well as personalize menus by yourself. Themes, background, button, caption along with innovative are common free to adjust. Attempt to individualized your DVD menu, along with save it down for additional utilize.

3- Click "Next" to last step. Choose correct TV standard, aspect ratio, size, disc type and video quality. Then click "Start" to complete converting MKV to DVD with DVD creator for Mac.