General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Help! Buttons/Navi Slow to React 07 Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 07:44 AM
aki
Exclamation Help! Buttons/Navi Slow to React 07 Hybrid

Ok..now this is weird...

My 07 CH is starting to act strangely. For the past week, every control (including steering wheel buttons) take *forever* to react.

When the car is started, the navigation system will come up fine but pressing a button, like destination, map etc won’t respond for several seconds (sometimes as long
as a minute). The same holds true for the phone menu, onscreen controls for disk, side panel buttons and everything else. Even if I use the steering wheel to call up the phone menu for example, it takes several attempts before it works. And it seems to be getting worse. We’re not seeing any errors on the screen either.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Does it require a “master reset” or something?

We bought the car two years ago from Carmax with their extended warranty. If necessary, we may need to take the car to them but before I
do, I thought I’d ask and see if anyone else has heard of or experienced this problem?

-aki