General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to Backup Your Favorite Blu-ray Movies Snapped Up on Black Friday?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Default How to Backup Your Favorite Blu-ray Movies Snapped Up on Black Friday?

Still plagued by getting hold of no way to stop the treasured yet costly Blu-ray movies from being damaged? Wanna copy Blu-ray to DVD disc as a way to conveniently share your favorite movies to your good friends? Eager for copying Blu-ray movies to DVD file folder so that you can store them safety on the hard drive? If all listed troubles here are the ones you are suffering from, I am pretty sure this article will do you a big favor.

Real Example
I arrange to shop for all my dreamed Blu-ray movies just like the The Dark Knight Rises, Amazing-spider Man from Target on Black Friday. To protect them from being damaged because of the frequent uses, I hope to make many digital backups and then save them on my computer. My media player cannot read Blu-ray format, hence I want to backup Blu-ray to DVD file folder with preserving the original quality? Are there any specific applications could support me make that happen?

What You Need
In keeping with so many tips from Blu-ray experts, the best way for you to backup Blu-ray movies is with an effective Blu-ray to DVD converter. Supported by it, it is just a snap for you to copy favorite Blu-ray movies to DVD ISO file, file folder or even a completely new disc.

Once you do a search on the net, I bet there are loads of Blu-ray copying software programs pouring into your eyes. To enable you to embrace the best Blu-ray copying experience yet with great savings, below Let me share you all an ongoing Black Friday special offer, which gives out the award-wining program Blu-ray Copy with astounding 60% price cut. Since you are in urgent need of a software like that, why not own it right away?

Get the Copy Task Started
Here are the precise steps on how to burn Blu-ray to DVD. After installing this Blu-ray copier on your computer, you can work it and load the Blu-ray movies to program menu. Then, opt for the output target as DVD ISO file, file folder or even a fire-new DVD disc just based on you demands. In case the output target is picked as ISO file or file folder, you need to set a output folder on your hard disk for copied movies keeping. Next, opt for disc type as DVD, opt for output mode as Full Movie and also manually add disc label. Eventually, press the huge button "Start" to back up your desired Blu-ray movies.

When needed, I highly propose you have a shot on this efficient application to support you backup Blu-ray to DVD files!