General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Live in Oakland.. Looking for Camry key thingy

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Default Live in Oakland.. Looking for Camry key thingy

Hello there. Hope you're having a lovely day. My day has not been so lovely. You see I drive a Camry (i think it's a '96) and you're supposed to plug in this little microchip thingy before you turn the ignition to get it started. Anyway I lost it. Don't know what to do now...

Am I supposed to go to my old dealership to get it? or can i order one of those things online? if i have to go to my old dealership that would be a bit of a problem cuz its all the way down in San Diego........ ahhhhhh

I was gonna visit this place cuz its sorta close to home http://www.toyotavallejo.com/ but i wanted to get some feedback before i go there sounding like an idiot. i'm probably ranting like an idiot right now but at least i dont have to deal with any awkwardness over the internet.

Anyway hope you know what i'm talking about and hope you can help me out. If you can't, thanks anyway and hope you have a better day than I'm having...

Yours truly,
PollyWhirl