General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

A Nasty e-mail from Pedro

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Default A Nasty e-mail from Pedro

This is the sort of thing that should not take place here or anywhere.

What tools? Just pull off a plug wire and ground it to the engine and see if
you get spark. You're hardly in a position for a snippy reply when you're
either too cheap, too poor (go to the library), or too stupid to buy a
manual and do some reading. Instead you think people on a forum can
magically diagnose your problem when you have done NO testing and provide
little info except; gee it won't start, tell me why.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Default RE: A Nasty e-mail from Pedro

sb87cam is right about one thing, this should not take place here or anywhere. That is, the posting of a private, off forum email out of pure spite and malice. sb87cam chose to email me directly rather than use the forum to solve his problem.That would have provided a learning experience for many people, not just him. That would have also given him input from other people. But he got angry whenI couldn't wave my wand and solve his problem (for free) without him doing any diagnosiswork or taking any of my advice.

This forum is notthe venue for airing personal grievences and I hope the administrators will take notice.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:53 PM

I joined this forum in the hopes that someone had experienced the same problems/symptoms I'm presently going through and could provide a heads up.Everyone knows how expensive tools are andsome of us don't have the propergizmos for testing fuel pressure, voltage...etc. On the other hand you just assumed that none of these things mentioned were tested (they have been). Well you know what they say about people that assume. And as far as the Haynes manual which for some reason you think is the mechanic's bible, itonly contains basic trouble shooting information.One more thing before I leave this forum. Hard working people like myself use forums such as thisto gain informationhopeing to save money. Toyota parts alone are expensive and finding a trustworthy mechanic and one that knows what he is doing is a crap shoot, so pedro, if your not here to provide good (free) information to help people like me out what the heck are you doing in the tech forum?Thanks for the entertainment you've been a riot.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:59 AM

Hey ... cool it down guyz .. no hard feeling plz ... there might be some miss-understanding ... so plz don't take it personally ...

we are all here to share & help each other & if some 1 didnt like the reply ... I advice that it should not be like a fight.

I hope that every 1 understand this ..

I like & respect this forums ... although some time i don't like or understand some of the replies ... but we are all here to learn, share, & enjoy.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:09 AM

[sm=pcwhack.gif]