General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

SparkPlugs.com NGK iriadium plugs

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default SparkPlugs.com NGK iriadium plugs

Ok everyone so i was the winner of the contest for the NGK iradium plugs from sparkplugs.com. I must say that at the out set of this I didnt expect to notice much of a difference between my normal auto parts store plugs and the iriaduim plugs from sparkplugs.com. However i put these into my 1998 2.2L 4cyl camry last night and the difference has blown my mind. The car seems to have more power all the way through the RPM range as well as quicker throttle response. I'll have to get back to you all about how the NGK iriaduim plugs effect gas mileage but, i'll be sure to do that with in a week or so. As far as installation is concerened it was simple. First i removed the old plugs using a special spark plug socket with a rubber insert to pull the old plugs out with out damage. Then i proceded to gap the new ngk plugs to toyota specs. after that i installed the new plugs and took the car for a ride. The performance increase was noticeable the second i steped on the gas I'm telling you right now go and order these plugs you should be just as surprised as i was!