Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

YO

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Default YO

I HAVE A 91 2.2 IN MY CELICA COULD I USE A 97 SOLORA 2.2 MOTOR HEADER OR INTAKE MANIFLOLD IN MYN I KNOW I MIGHT HABE TO DO SOME FABRACATIONS TO THE EXUST ALITTLE.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:56 AM
Default RE: YO

^^ honestly.. im thinking you can because its the same engine.. i'll post up a pic of my engine if its similar to yours and you can decide on it yourself.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:43 AM

ORIGINAL: 91CELICA

I HAVE A 91 2.2 IN MY CELICA COULD I USE A 97 SOLORA 2.2 MOTOR HEADER OR INTAKE MANIFLOLD IN MYN I KNOW I MIGHT HABE TO DO SOME FABRACATIONS TO THE EXUST ALITTLE.
First off i would go back in to school and learn how too spell...... then worry about your car

Old 11-19-2007, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: 05CamryGuy
First off i would go back in to school and learn how too spell...... then worry about your car

-whoa whoa whoa.. . 3 posts and you're god? You're lucky Im not a mod- i'd ban ur *** w/a quickness for that dip**** remark. If you wanna act like a badass english teacher- go else where. Someone's asking for help and you bash 'em? . WOW. Im probably gonna be warned for this but its damn worth my efforts of tryna clean up this place with garbage posts that you put up. I can honestly tell you now; you will not get along with me or anyone else in this board with that attitude. If you got something to say to me- PM it. This ends here.