Member & Vender Group/Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Hid Kits(XenonVisions)

Old 08-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Default Hid Kits(XenonVisions)

I have 10 spots here to fill. If we reach 5 at a slow rate and it stays that way, the price will be set to $165, but if we can get to the total of ten it will be $150. SHIPPING IS FREE.

I have been selling these kits for over 5 years locally and on the web, I know these kits really well and only choose the best. These kits are durable, dependable and the bulbs are very long-lasting. They are designed after top-brand kits and come with a 12 month warranty.

Please go to my website for more details and pictures: www.xenonvisions.com

I understand that im very new to this website and i dont have that many hits but i carry a very good product and i have a good warranty. Please send me an email or call me for more info.
Thanks Matt Abraham

I know yall this im running a scam but in not i have store all over Texas here is a website for one of my store check it out. www.streetrays.com

THIS GROUP BUY WILL END ON August 20

Spots Available:

*The 3rd pic here (civic) is a very own clubcivic member's car!

[/align] __________________
**HID KITS $160 SHIPPED**
www.xenonvisions.com
[email protected]
Phone: 469. 955.8040
AIM: Malustunna0788 [/align]