New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

2007 trim level assistance needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Default 2007 trim level assistance needed

Hello All. My 102 year old father is selling his 2007 6cyl Camry with 30198 miles. I am trying to determine the trim level (LE, SE, or XLE) of the car to place a value on it. I have searched the internet but cannot find a listing of the differences. So I thought this would be the place to come. It probably is not the XLE, but can someone here tell me the differences in the trim levels? THANK YOU very much.

Old 08-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

The link below may help.

https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2007-Toyota-Camry/specs/

There are also websites like the one your at that can decode the VIN number.

There appears to be an LE,SE and XLE model option for the V-6 engine.

The LE adds an eight-way power driver's seat, remote keyless entry and, when the V6 is ordered, chrome tips on the dual exhaust. Options include a JBL sound system with a six-disc, in-dash CD changer, eight speakers and Bluetooth capability; power tilt/slide moonroof; alloy wheels; and electro-chromatic rearview mirror with compass. The LE comes standard with the four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual gearbox, but can be upgraded with the five-speed automatic ($20,975) or to the V6 with the six-speed automatic.

The sporty SE comes with a firmer and beefier suspension, unique interior and exterior trim, and P215/55R17 tires on aluminum alloy wheels. The SE's option list includes leather interior trim with heated front seats, a power moonroof with rear seat reading lamps, programmable remote opener system, a DVD-based navigation system with touch screen integrated into a JBL sound system with a four-disc, in-dash CD changer and all-season tires. The SE comes with the four-cylinder and manual, with the five-speed automatic optional; also available is the V6 with six-speed automatic.

The XLE includes dual-zone climate control, engine immobilizer with alarm, Bluetooth-capable stereo with steering wheel-mounted controls, eight-way power driver's seat and four-way power front passenger's seat, heated outside mirrors, power moonroof, rear seat reading lamps, 40/20/40 split and reclining rear seat, manual rear window sunshade, cargo net, fog lamps and 16-inch alloy wheels. Leather interior trim is standard with the V6 and optional with the four-cylinder. Also optional are the programmable remote opener system, heated front seats (only with leather), the navigation system and, exclusive to the XLE with the V6, the Smart entry system with keyless entry and push-button start. The XLE comes standard with the four-cylinder engine and the five-speed automatic; the V6 with six-speed automatic is optional.

Source:for the above info Autoblog.com

https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2007-To...expert-review/

Edmonds.com has a used car appraisal site where you can input your cars data to pricing.

Old 08-11-2021, 08:39 PM

Thank you very much for the information!