New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

2011 Camry LE Magnetic Grey Metalic 4cyl auto

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Default 2011 Camry LE Magnetic Grey Metalic 4cyl auto

Hello, my name is Yengi (pronounced Yen like the currency then gi like mcgee) Lado(La-La-La, do as in dorikin). My car actually isn't mine, since I'm 14 it's my dad's but he recently said that I can modify it(no rice) as long as I don't void his warranty or mess with insurance premiums. Anyways I started my love affair with cars at an early age, playing with toy cars and drawing them. Then Gran Tourismo inspired me to research how they work and since then I fell in love with tuner cars.My favorite car is the 2011 Lexus Is-F Premium in Madator Red Mica! I enjoy drawing cars, researching cars, R/C cars, R/C planes, video games(shooters and gran tourismo), and computer programming.

Old 01-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to CF!

There should be a way to post photos of your car in the photo gallery, not sure about the build log.

Suggest you do some research on what performance improvements this engine responds to. One good site to review posts at is the Toyotanation website.

If your going to build an intake air system take into account the computer has an air temp sensor typically plugged into the air cleaner box. You will need to retain this in any new setup or the engines air/fuel ration will be off.

Make sure you keep all the old parts, in times of warranty repair dealers can be fickle about aftermarket installed items. If you need repairs you can reinstall the old parts before going to the dealer.

Old 01-01-2011, 03:38 PM

Thank you for the information. I'll post pictures of the car soon.