New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Default Hello Everyone!

My name is Tyler, im from Texas. I drive a 95 Camry its been wrecked, but it was rebuilt before I got it (so I didnt wreck it). Basicly in the wreck the front end was destroyed, but now its in a good solid working condition, new radiator and fans, and all new belts were added. Untill recently I have always left it alone, until the thought of fixing it up better came to mind. Right now its pretty much in stock condition. All to my knowledge thats current wrong with it is the struts are in need of replacment and the normal door handle problems most of the older camrys have but I plan to fix that soon. I came to the forum really just to see if any one else has a 95 camry, and what all they have done to it. Im not opposed to spending a little money for it. So far the only thing I really have done to it is add an aftermarket radio. I would like to upgrade wheel size, re-paint and tint windows, and if I have to get suspension work done to it I might as well lower it a bit. As far as exaust and internal engine work goes Im close to clueless. Anyways nice meeting every one! Thanks for letting me be apart of the forum!

-Tyler

Old 04-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to CF!

If an LE, the 4 cylinder engine is designed for economy and has a poor air flowing head. There is not much you can do without spending a lot of money.

For mod suggestions, try the Toyotanation website. Once there review the Generation 3 Camry section posts, the site may also have modification section, there is also a tire section. This sites members are much more into what you wanting to do.

For a good website to buy your typical autoparts store parts at lower prices try rockauto.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:29 AM

thanksss the best web to make more and more money www.wowlife.tk www.easymoneynow.tk