New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello from Quebec.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Default Hello from Quebec.

Hi guys ,

I'm new to the forums and am quite pleased to see it actually exists.

I fell in love with my parents' Camry and decided to use it instead of selling it (they gave it to me).

It's a '97 Camry LE, 4 cylinders, 2.2

I did quite a few changes to it (tinted windows, pflow, mags).

Yes I am young, but I love being low-profile.. I don't want the car to sound like a lawnmower or wanna-be gangster. I'm doing basic changes, just esthetical (and some youngster stuff haha without exagerating it)

I bought vision x by eurovision HIDs lights, LED plate lights but I currently am experiencing problems with installing them the HIDs

The problem: I have 3 daytime light fuzes and I have no clue how to install them, any guide on how to plug them correctly? This kit has a relay.

Any private messages or posts here on how to help me or where to post would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and see you around.

Diablo.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also got the code PO446.. I looked over the internet and it seems like it's gaź evap related... Any more infos on this?

Last edited by Diablo; 06-29-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Old 06-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

Is the relay control wire designed to plug into one of the headlight harness plugs? If not, configure something that will allow the wire connect to the headlight harness wire. Then the relay will be powered when the headlight switch is on.

P0446: Evaporation Emission Control System Vent Control Malfunction.

Items to check are a malfunctioning VSV valve for either the vapor pressure sensor or EVAP valve and their wiring, bad vapor pressure sensor, damaged or disconnected hoses, cracked canister, fuel tank overflow valve damaged.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:41 AM

Thanks guys!

See you around