New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

New here

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Default New here

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself and say Hello. My name is Jordan, born and raised in Hawaii and just got my second Camry (first one was a '99 Camry LE V6 that got totaled a couple years ago, I wasn't driving, though some tourist decided to admire the ocean rather than watch the road and plowed into the back of my Camry ).

After the '99 Camry got totaled, I got a new '09 Honda Civic LX-S sedan. It was OK, but seriously lacked in power. Just yesterday decided to trade it in for a used '09 Camry SE V6 in Blue Ribbon Metallic with leather and moonroof w/ JBL Audio Package. So far, absolutely LOVING it! Especially the power! I've driven my father's '04 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning a few times but this Camry definitely feels like it can keep up with it.

I just got the Camry and already thinking of putting on some mods

First on my list is getting a set of the HID fog lights and Halo headlights in a bluish color to kind of match the body color (Anyone know where I can pickup a kit for those for a good price w/ easy installation?). Second, matching set of lights for the license plate and possibly the interior front and rear map lights.

Third on my list are the performance parts; not outrageous just a cold air intake and rear section exhaust to give it a little more of a throaty sound but without the interior drone.

That's all going to come with time and when the funds allow. Glad to have found this forum and look forward to reading through the forum!

Thanks!

Old 06-07-2011, 12:52 PM

welcome friends i hope you enjoy here by posting the post and you gather more information on any problem....

Old 06-10-2011, 12:21 PM

Welcome to the site.its a very good and friendly forum.enjoy and have fun.