New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

problem with car pulling

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Exclamation problem with car pulling

my car pulls to the right i was wondering if you guys would know if the problem would be the struts with my car pulling? cause its not the alignment i just did the alignment so if any1 can help that would be great thnx

Old 01-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

What year?

Old 01-07-2010, 11:00 AM

its an 02

Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

There could be many reasons for this. The obvious are tire problems, improper tire inflation, something wrong with the suspension, etc.

The easiest first thing is to swap the front and rear tires and determine if this makes a difference.

Toyota issued a Technical Service Bulletin on this problem: ST005-01. An internet search on the number may turn up a copy or send a private message with email address and will forward it to you.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:10 PM

yea i was thinking the suspension as well but yea thanx man

Old 01-07-2010, 07:40 PM

also check the tires I think those tires causes the problem to. suspension is also consider...

Old 01-08-2010, 11:06 AM

ok car is an 02le lowered on tein s. tech springs drop is about 1.7frnt 1.5back on 19s low pro tires brand new tire pressure is good... and eversince i lowered it. it pulls to the right. a friend of mine told me its normal for it to pull once lowered. but when im driving straight i have to pull my wheel a lil to the left for my car to drive straight and when i put my steering wheel directionally straight thats when its pulling to the right so how am i suppose to line up my steering wheel? i dont care if it pulls to the right i just dont want my steering wheel leaning to the left when i drive straight?

Old 01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Default problem with car pulling

Hi, First of all, I have to say that I am entirely new to Joomla so pls be gentle. Secondly, I really feel that Joomla is an amazing piece of software. I come from the html editing era of web building so this is really quite amazing to me. I started building my site today, and encountered a problem in which the new articles wrapped to the right side of the site. It looks quite weird. I attached the jpg screenshot. Could anyone advise me how to solve this problem?Thank you. Here is a sample of a website I developed for online payday advance

Old 01-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

Make sure all the parts were reinstalled correctly.

Find a shop that can do a 4-wheel alignment and has experience in suspension mods.

Tires that are must wider then standard can cause the car to pull one way and or the other or follow any groove, etc in the road.

Old 01-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Default problem with car pulling

Yeah I mean the rear sliding window. I tried pulling one at the junkyard today but I had no luck at all

Quick Reply: problem with car pulling