New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

What do you think of Dealers offering free Oil Changes with Purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Thumbs up What do you think of Dealers offering free Oil Changes with Purchase?

We at Younger have started this Program for our Customers that buy a new Toyota or certified pre-owned Toyota and I am curious what customers will think and will they find value in it? Would you???? An Oil change can run you anywhere from $32.00 and up...and if its free in today's economy that is money saved.

Free Oil Change, Free Car Wash with Service and Free Multi Point Inspection, its called Younger for Life. www.youngertoyota.com

Old 03-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Smile Free oil changes

Hi Stephanie! Having sold Toyotas myself here's my experience. Make sure you let the customers know about your "freebies" right away or mention it when they leave if they are not "buying today". You will find many customers are not aware of what dealerships offer and are only interested in your "best price" which you and I know means your rock bottom price. Free oil changes may make the difference in you making a sale. The best tool is for you to be prepared to answer their questions and treat them like they are the only customer you will see that week. After all no matter how many freebies you provide, if they don't like you from the start you won't sell them a car. Sorry, didn't mean for that to come out in a rhyme.