New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Whats up guys

Old 12-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Default Whats up guys

Greetings from clubrsx.com!
New to Camry Forums. My dad has an 06 Camry LE, I believe. He is having some problems and doesn't really know who to ask since our mechanic is being a dick head. So I'll just add things to this post as they come up.

I'm in South Florida, for any questions about buying stuff.

1) He is looking to replace his cheap wheel covers. What kind of OEM wheels are there to choose from? Anybody selling any? I believe they're 16"

2) Just recently, we noticed a new sound right after start up that sounds like the normal sound, but harsher, or something. Idk if it means anything or if that really helps. Not a huge problem right now

3) It seems to be running rough at idle. Like, when we're sitting at a light, the whole car shakes some. I can feel it in the shifter, steering wheel and in the seats. It's not a very hard shaking, but it's noticeable. he says he wants to "get it tuned." What/where should we take it to get something like that done?

4) He needs the mud flap that's under the front bumper, right at the front. The big plastic thing that is in 2 parts. Part number and/or anybody selling one?

5) How much should I spend to buy fog lights, harness and switch? I can do them myself.

Thanks for any and all help. Refrain from flame, please. Have a wonderful day