New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

YO DJ FroZone in the HIZHOUSE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Default YO DJ FroZone in the HIZHOUSE!

yo names DJ FroZone respresenting the best Broome County has to offer.

Go to youtube and search the name and tell me the vids arent the hottest youve ever seen.

Anyways im in the process of Getting a 2002 Camry LE V6. and i got some questions for ya'll. And im used to driving a honda odyssey 05. Which u should know has a ****load of power and will rip some cars in a drag. Now my questions for you are this. Whose got the cooslest camry on here and can i c a pic. and i was interseted in boosting the power of teh camry. Im goin performance fisrt visual second save for tinting and possible black paint change-its currently red. So im going to college which means im almost broke and i was wondering if u guess knew any upgrades i could do that would boost power/acceleration that dont cost much and i could do myself or a fairly competent mechanic do. key word here broke. So anythign u guys know off, for anything performance wise, wheter it be engine, supsension, exhaust all dat ****. Hit Me HARd with the info. and i'll try to contribute otherwise.

DJ froZone OUT!

Old 08-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Default RE: YO DJ FroZone in the HIZHOUSE!

ORIGINAL: DJ FroZone

yo names DJ FroZone respresenting the best Broome County has to offer.

Go to youtube and search the name and tell me the vids arent the hottest youve ever seen.

Anyways im in the process of Getting a 2002 Camry LE V6. and i got some questions for ya'll. And im used to driving a honda odyssey 05. Which u should know has a ****load of power and will rip some cars in a drag. Now my questions for you are this. Whose got the cooslest camry on here and can i c a pic. and i was interseted in boosting the power of teh camry. Im goin performance fisrt visual second save for tinting and possible black paint change-its currently red. So im going to college which means im almost broke and i was wondering if u guess knew any upgrades i could do that would boost power/acceleration that dont cost much and i could do myself or a fairly competent mechanic do. key word here broke. So anythign u guys know off, for anything performance wise, wheter it be engine, supsension, exhaust all dat ****. Hit Me HARd with the info. and i'll try to contribute otherwise.

DJ froZone OUT!

If this is really you-- LOL, hey what'sup man. I heard of you before. Stay old skool man. So you gonna be in the next DMC world finals? [8D]

Btw, here's my ride:

the rear wing alone gives it 100 hp.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:16 PM

how does a spoiler give it more horsepower???

yes this the real DJ FroZone.
Im going to try im goin trough school right now. I gota beatbox tournment coming soon for the world championships in germany. and yes im way better than those practice vids. thats more so for my new laptop test really.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:43 PM

I was just playing with you with the pic of that riced out accord LOL. But naw, the v6 in that Camry you're gonna be getting performancewise should be enough. V6 should be more than adequate. You could probably smoke my slow *** 07 Camry LE I4 ten times over with that v6 engine.

Other than that, you can probably soop it up with a cold air intake, TRD exhaust kit.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 AM

Aight do u know any good brands to look at?? or rather how expensive they would be??? cause i have no idea where to look for that stuff. i was planning on getting that air filter at autozone by K&N u think that would help at all? what does rice mean anways??

Old 08-28-2007, 12:44 PM

there are a few company that make an aftermarket air intake system for cam. it all depend on how much your welling to spend and what bran is more appelaing to you. and with just the drop in filter, some have say it work and other say it dont..

rice/ricer mean, when some take a car and try to make it go faster but end up with unecessary modifications. i.e. huge exhaust, large spoiler, bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire, expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself, and pretty whatever make there car stand out...

Old 08-29-2007, 05:08 PM

cool so anything i can do for like hundred dollars out the gate?

Old 08-29-2007, 06:05 PM

are you looking for performances or looks?

Old 08-29-2007, 07:42 PM

performance defintly looks i'll worry about later. im tryin to get this car to be able to beat the odyssey which has like 255hp and GOES.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:35 PM

im not really familar with the newwe gen camrys but i would suggest that you could do an intake system, full catback exhust, just the basic stuff like that.. but probably someone who owns the same gen as you could give your more advices.