Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:35 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Air Intake and Exhaust Guides
Print Wikipost

increase horsepower

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Default RE: increase horsepower

To those who say trade in your camry:

YOU'RE ON A CAMRY FORUM!!!!![&:]

norcalcam93: you're not alone, Im also tryin to soup up my 94. Do you have a 4 or 6 cyl? All I did was clean the IAC valve and I noticed a difference, you can give that a shot. I think one-to-hate covered just about everything else lol

Old 04-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Banned
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 04-15-2008, 08:40 PM

First off, the blades were free. I like blue. I'll use them. 2nd off, they work well, dual blade style to catch more water. Important when driving. 3rd, around here rims get stolen within a week, I already lost a set of rims. I'll let it looks stock on the outside. I dont got them walmart hubs like everyoneelse, they're the factory huns until I get factory toyota rims.It's whats on the inside that counts. And finally, at least I have a vehicle Im proud of, that Im fine with showing people. Where's your ride? Im guessin you dont have a turbo with a hi flo catback system, am I right? You're running the same as half of the people here. Stock, if anything.

I just dont understand why in a camry forum everyone says get rid of your camry. It may not be a mustang, but it has potential. Every car has potential. Go bag on peoples rides elsewhere.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Banned
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 04-16-2008, 08:19 PM

really. if you want to bag on camrys go somewhere else. no one wants to hear that. i have a 97 and ya these cars have potential. Ya i agree 100% 94camguy. i came to this site because i believe camrys ****ing rock. ya sure they dont look like much and they are pretty damn heavy but w/e. mine has the exact same block as wat is in the MR2 turbo. so ya.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 04-16-2008, 08:54 PM

Thank you. And another thing,considering Im a 19 yr old trying to support a family, I think the little accessories and tweaks I'm doin now is enough for me. Around here, it's not the typical beat up, 3 colored junker with a spoiler you see everyday.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Banned
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 04-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Banned
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 04-19-2008, 09:55 AM

Yea? Where you livin huh? Cuz lemme tell you, this "game" as you like to call it aint a game for people here. This is the area with kids maybe 9 yrs old sellin weed and ****, the only income for families is dealin because the economy is so bad there are no jobs for people. The people who are lucky enough to have a stable job dont wanna risk gettin anything done to their cars because they know **** will get stolen or destroyed. Leme tell you, I'd love tolive where a 22 yr old can actually pull off owning a couple houses and several cars, and not beworried about getting shot in the face for either.

Old 03-09-2013, 02:32 PM

The four cyl. is a bit of a lost cause, unless you want to go with an all custom build. The V-6 has alot of potential, if you have some money to spend. An N/A 1mz-fe, can benfit from a set of aftermarket headers (sorry forget the brand), and there are TRD superchargers available for them. (although they haven't been made for about 10 years and have to be bought used). It's also possible that haveing a more advanced fuel map/timing soldered into your ECU, from a company like Jet Performance Chips, might generate another 10-15hp.

Quick Reply: increase horsepower