Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

our camrys need more parts!!! post here all camry owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Default our camrys need more parts!!! post here all camry owners

Guys we all need to get together and talk to some of these performance companies and have them make parts for our cars. I'm tired of getting passed by little honda civics thinking their all that with their fart cans and huge air plane sized wings. I think if we all get together and write on here all the stuff we want and I'll find a way to get it to companies such as apexi hks greddy borla aem brembo magnaflow dc megan racing ect. One of these companies has to take us seriously because there is a huge market for camrys but no one wants to step up and make these parts. Our camrys have a lot of potential. They sound nice and never break down. Guys post on here if you agree and also write down parts you'd like these companies to make for camrys. Our cars will soon be the hottest thing on the street. Camrys for life

Old 07-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Default RE: our camrys need more parts!!! post here all camry owners

Man i totally agree with what your talking about. Ive been thinking this same thing since the first day i bought my camry. I would like to see companies make a turbo and more racing products for the 2007 camry and up for all the engine types it has.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:42 PM

Finaly someone agrees with me. I spent some of my morning checking the internet for companies to email. I ended up sending like 4 emails to borla magnaflow greddy and hks. So far the only one that's written back was magnaflow but they didn't give me the answers I wanted. They said to put their 60 series muffler on our caurs cause they're made for imports. I wrote them back saying we don't want universal pieces we can't pieces made for camrys and only camrys. The only way I see these companies taking my emails seriously is if either other people who own camrys email them too or if people post things on here so I can email them and then they'll see that we're serious.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 PM

maybe we should ask local toyota dealerships to complain to these companies. Did u tell them about how big the market is for camry and it is the most sold car in America. That should win them over and if they say it is a soccer moms car, tell them to come to this forum and read everything everybody been asking.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:55 PM

Well I contacted borla along with some other companies but only borla is willing to help. If everyone on this forum would email borla they will definetly help us out. Just with 2 emails I got promised that they are gona send my emails to the guys who decide what products to make. I'm gona post the guys info that I talked to. Hit this guy up like there's no tomorrow. His number is 805 246 6062. His email adress is gregw@borla.com. And his aim sn is gregwatborla. Make sure this guy knows how badly we want this. He's willing to help us out

Old 07-09-2008, 07:39 PM

I called the guy and it was his voicemail so I gave him my number. He will call me tomorrow. I am getting excited about this whole thing

Old 07-09-2008, 09:40 PM

Good going man. You should write the guy an email also cause I know its easier for those people to respond to emails. When they see how many camry owners want their parts they will def make parts for our cars. I'm getting excited also. I can't wait till they start making bolt ons for our cars cause its a lot easier to do a bolt on exhaust then it is to having someone weld it on and it doesn't look right or the welds break or rot after a wile. Once we get one company making parts for our cars then all other companies will make parts for camrys cause they all want money. If we make this happen then we can def get camrys on the map as more than just a family sedan

Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 AM

I posted a pretty lengthy email to the guy from borla. But I still think that we need more people to email him

Old 07-10-2008, 06:04 PM

I emailed greddy and hks again and still no response. I don't think they are gona take us seriously. I emailed fujita and aem still waiting to hear back from them

Old 07-10-2008, 06:30 PM

I talked to the borla person and he said that they already have a muffler and I tried to pursade him to do a whole cat-back system for our car. Fujita already makes an intake for the 2007-2008 camry. And I have amazing news for you, there is a company coming out with a turbo made for the camry, my mechanic told me about this but I forgot the name of the company who is making it and I dont know the specific time of when it is coming out. I'll tell you the company name once I talk to my mechanic again.

Quick Reply: our camrys need more parts!!! post here all camry owners